an electrician for basment wiring

im building a room in my basement and i need the electrical ran. I want 4 outlets wired up and 4 ceiling lights. I want this room to have its own breaker. let me know if anyone can recommend a source or maybe do it themselves thanks

Buy a book for $5 and have at it. You could wire the whole thing pretty easily, and then just pay someone to install your box. Really easy.

I can do it. There are a couple people on here that can vouch for my work, most recently Shifty had me re wire his panel in the basement.

Is this all new work (IE drilling studs and nailing on boxes?)

Edit: I am not a licensed electritian, but over the years I have done a lot of electrical work as side jobs being that I sell all of the material and people usually just ask if they buy the parts if I can run it for them. If you are having an inspector come in I CAN NOT do the work as I can not provide a license for them.

i did not plan on having an inspector do it. the room is totally framed the boxes are already in the room. i have a gfi outlet in the room that is on its own circuit and i might just link all the other outlets to that one.

ill do it. pm me

I’ll help you do it. I’ve rewired most of my house; and most of my Father’s house.

jake did you get your parents permission before adding another breaker box in their basement:biglol:

im a jackass of many trades. Will help if needed

nope she doesnt even know there is framing down there either.

uh oooo…Theressa’s gonna :spank: