Andre Reed in the house

well that might of been your fault…lol

but im talking about all the good things lol

Even rich people don’t like shelling out big bucks to fill up Hummers that get 12mpg.

He definitely can still play. Beebe too. Dude is still fast.

What do they do?? Maybe I missed the boat but I never got shit from Scion. Maybe it was dependent on the dealership. I went to HUUUUUUUUGE.

well not so much in ny since there wasnt shit for scion clubs and such.

but down here in va if we go out somewhere with scion (are district scion manager) they pay for all of the drinks at the bar, food after if we want, they took us to the poconos last year to race nascars on the track, this past winter they rented out a townhouse in wintergreen for 3 days and took everyone snowboarding and shit that got invited and also gave everyone ipod touches… We get free shit all the time from them plus many more things

The thing is to get in good and be friends with the district managers, right now im working with the district manager to set up a track day at summit point motorsports park by my house

Wow! I guess you did get a bunch of perks!!

They don’t care about Buffalo.

Yea it was weird moving here and realizing all the stuff they actually do, you dont hear of any other car companies doing that for there owners.

Yea it was weird moving here and realizing all the stuff they actually do, you dont hear of any other car companies doing that for there owners.

no amount of perks or freebies can make up for the suck IMO

easy mullet man

its not a mullet its a rat tail

is that a step up?

its a step sideways

what suck, a good, reliable car that has alot of support and mods for it?

sounds like a bunch of suck to me

i can’t believe you of all people said this :zong:

or he just left the F50 at home :gotme: b/c he knows kids pee on them

FAIL! Never blaspheme Jerry Rice’s name again! He will backhand you with his THREE Superbowl rings on.

Rice Reception Yrds: 22k
Reed Reception yrds: 13k

Rice TDs: 209
Reed TDs: 87

Maybe he’s just smart enough not to park a nice car right in front of a bar full of drunks and wonder why it gets spit on?

I didn’t read the whole thread but he used to rock a BMW 850.

He was prolly thinking the same thing… oh and prolly why hes hanging out hamburg bars after being in the NFL.

this sucks. even for OT.

Just bought one. If I don’t get weekly handies from the saleswoman i’m gonna fucking be upset with you.

unless she sends me pix of her junk.