Andre's bunchafawking bikes thread

Seems to be the hip thing to do, so I’ll join the herd.

My buddy dan and I have been grabbing a few bikes here and there.

first installment; 06 gixxer 600, sold monday (turn around time 2 weeks). 10k miles, mostly stock. Had to spend more time undoing the prev owners bullshit than fixing shit on the bike

next installment; scooped an 08 zx6r and 06 gsxr750 tuesday down here in daytona.

that is all for now

Are these clean title bikes?

x2

p.s. find me a busa, doesn’t have to be clean

Gixxer’s look pretty cool from the sides and rear, but I just can’t stand the headlights on them.

Yes, all 3 are clean title bikes, though we can get salvage title as well.

08 zx6r, 2500 miles. Ready for sale (just waiting on front turn signals, will be here any day).

iphone pics don’t do it justice, it’s so hot

Care if I ask how much profit was made compared to hours spent working on the bikes?

^what he said…

nice bikes… what are you asking for the said bikes?

which one are you keeping for your personal cruiser :slight_smile:

in for prices…

6200 obo for the ninja, haven’t figured out a price on the 06 gixxer 750 yet, should be ready tomorrow.

When you factor in rent for a spot zoned for automotive commercial that displays ten or more vehicles, $50,000 bond, etc for dealer license, time spent collecting parts, transportation cost, everything, we don’t really make much money. Just trying to learn the ropes so we can get the next phase of the plan running.

We’re in the perfect area for it though. Cost of living is high consequently, but living in a military town; the area is paid out the ass, ton of people in town for a year or two who want a toy (10 month riding season) and have a ton of uncle sam money to spend. We price all our bikes pretty damn low relative to the national market, and it’s hard to hold onto a bike for a week before getting what you want for it.

It sucks living here though I can’t wait until the next step so I can move back to buffalo

zx6r looks nice, whatsup with the chain? rusty or just the angle of light?