Angola DMV... popular?

I know it is hard to predict, but is it one of the busier DMVs? The cheektowaga one is usually a mess… lotus is going on the road today.

go downtown early like right about now no one is there

there’s a DMV in angola?

8787 erie road. i have to drop my tires off at DJ Nicks, I figure i can swing down there while i wait…

woot!! wat time ya goin @?

Erie Evans branch Evans Town Hall
8787 Erie Road (Route 5)
Angola, NY M - F 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Permit tests: 9 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
CDL Tests: 9 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.

well I’ll be a small ape’s grandfather. last I checked it was only the mobile unit on the tuesdays. it’s the evans town hall, past the corner of beech and 5.

no, not really busy. what time are you going?

at 2ish

Mobile DMV FTW :tup:

Forget going to any other DMV - find where the Mobile one is and you’ll be on your way in 5 minutes :slight_smile:

EDIT:

It’s here today (friday) 10-3pm :tup:

Clarence Town Hall
(inside Library)
3 Town Place, Clarence, NY

I suggest the Angola DMV, or Dunkirk. I’ve never had to wait at either of them. Although, the Angola one did just open. It used to be a mobile site on Tuesdays.

BUT OMG NEWMAN, the HIGHSCHOOL IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE TOWNHALL. OMG JAILBAIT.

i always go to the batavia one, in and out every time

yea iv gone to dunkirk, its right near martins :tup: lol

Lockport DMV…maaaaad dead

yuppers

just drove by, as my credit union is next door - there’s maybe 20 cars in the lot. if you haven’t already, go for it. :tup:

that place is empty @ ~2-3pm when i’ve been there.

:tup:

LMFAO

ive gone to the one in arcade before, its a little bit of a drive but it was dead, in and out in 5 minutes

in and out in 10 minutes. highly reccommended

delevan bitches. 40min ride both ways with one person or less in front of you > eleventy billion in line with a 10 min ride both ways