someone wanna make 30 dollars?

not only will i give you 30 dollars i will also share with you my business idea.

i need to transfer plates to my new car, and need someone to make a run to the DMV. if you live near the one in tonawanda this is an easy 30 beans.

as for you young entrepreneurs (it took me 4 min to spell that right) it would be a good idea to start your own business running to the dmv for people and dealerships. charge 20 or 30 dollars a pop and you will make a decent buck. my friend had a roommate in vegas that used to do it.

Ill do it, PM me

edit: im bored off my ass and looking for something to do

And if he won’t I will. Got a few hours to burn.

goddamn it come back on line :frowning:

Mmm… cinnabon damn you now I want to go to cinnabon again. And it looks nice enough for the probe today too. :smiley:

Busted engine mount = i dont want to drive too far

but the DMV is within range…

yeah but dont you live in akron? go to batavia, its soooo much faster, you will be in and out in under 15-20 min depending how buisy they are. If they are swamped, then 20 min, if not, 10

:word: to the Batvia DMV, it’s like a ghost town shoved in a basement. Plus cinnabon is on the way. I wouldn’t even fuck with the erie county DMV.

^ yeah seriously, i usually take the 40min drive to the one in delevan for a 2 min wait…1.5hr total compared to 20 min drive 3 hr wait

niagara cty is cool too

Last time I went to the DMV I was in and out in 3 minutes. The other time… 30 mins.

I gotta go, pm’d you my cellular jambox #…

yawns

i know lawfirms have people employed just for this very reason…

the reason i am not going myself is because i am busy.
i would go to batavia if i had the time, but i dont.

vq30de gets my money, and should start a business doing this.

Dude, i went for a little crOOze today, and found a back way to cinnabon :tup:

I had to walk through the woods a little, but its 10mins from my house. How hoTT is that?

you have an addiction

nah

if i was blowing lines of cinnamon, maybe then…

:bsflag:

You know if that cinnamon wasn’t in liquid form you would be hitting that shit day and night.

That is sweet as hell it’s only 10 minutes away though.

he could cook it in a spoon and shoot it up.