at the dmv, kill me now.

Soooo here I am, 18 and stuck at the dmv. Its 1 o’clock at the ecc dmv and I’m ticket number 69.

Current ticket number:39.

I need dealer plates bad, this is ridiculous. I’m just trying to get a car egistered have all forms filled yet I’m the one that has to wait.

Fml

cryingclown.jpeg

it’s the dmv dude, we know.

i can not believe that there are not more wild gunman at the dmv…that place makes me want to kill a puppy

could have drove to little valley… there is never a line in and out in 5 min or less …

hour drive there, hour home

or stand in line for 3 hours your choice

Im sure there is closer that also dont have lines… its just erie county that sucks

I was queued 30 spots back at the one in Cheektowaga not too long ago and moved along surprisingly fast.

i used to hit up the warsaw one all the time when i lived in EA

thanks for letting us all know what we have all had to do. need a tissue?

I’m sitting in my truck because all the seats are taken due to edl appliocants

The one near me is only open tuesdays ha

Lol, for those of you that know me…I have reserved thoughts and comments about NYS and the DMV…

The longest I’ve waited at the DMV here is 10 minutes hahaha

Lockport DMV is usually pretty empty. Tonawanda one too.

I went to Lockport for my enhanced license and managed to be in and out in about 30 minutes and that included the extra time they take to take all your documents in the back and review them.

I know, like being a mail man is hard? Try going to the DMV ugh.

if you’re from the southtowns, go to the Evans town hall on RT 5. it’s a little farther drive, but you will be there for no more than 20 minutes.

+1, it’s a nice drive out there too, just take 20a the whole way.

If you get to the NF one at the right time, AKA NOT lunch time, youre usualy in and out quickly.

Me and cobraman spent 3 hours turning plates in

Delevan DMV > *

Mobile DMV > *

Just find the day / times that they’re in your area. They almost always have no lines.

word.

Everything in the future will be instant, except for the DMV. You will be able to go around the world instantly but the DMV will still take 9 fucking seconds.