shitty new sat. office for dmv at eastern hills mall

well at least for now, its not exactly advertised where it is so i spent an extra half hour just finding it

nothing is labeled people are walking around everywhere like a fucking chinese firedrill

got my form filled it out and jumped in line, told the lady i was told to skip the line seh believed me, some old guy came up and started making a scene that i skipped everyone, i told him that i was told to skip the line so he started yelling at the clerk, got my shit and was in and out so i guess i got lucky

def unorganized

it will be better than the 8x10 office they had at Ecc North

that office was organized and had 10 ppl in it at all times, it was much faster/efficient there

I love that office

wat? there was 3 people there usually.

hell yeahhhh

including customers

does this office process enhanced driver licenses??? I know ECC doesnt

ECC North was the best. I went there 5+ times and never had a wait longer than 15 minutes. 3-4 worker for 10-15 customers.

I loved the Warsaw office.

which side of the mall was it on?

River Rd ftw

Bump

Anyone know where in the mall this office is?

EDIT:
N/M… found this:

4545 Transit Rd.,Williamsville
Enter at Cinema (enter in rear of mall)
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m

And this:
http://www.shopeasternhills.com/mall-directory.html

That place was a mess. I had to get my license changed to add my motorcycle endorsement. It took me about 2 hours. Got in line to get the paper work then had to take a number. Then waited 1 hour for my number to come up then another 30 mins to complete the thing.

Wont ever go there again.

I got my EDL in about an hour. wasnt bad at all. I went in around lunch time

ya, i work right around the corner from it, i pass it every time my shift starts and i just laugh, but the mall is trying to get stores to give 10% off to customers who have a receipt from the dmv that is from the same day as they’re making the purchase.

Sitting in the lockport DMV right now because it was a 2 hour wait at eastern hills.

I used to always go there for any dmv stuff… yea it was a good long hike from my house, but the lady clerk who always had a black eye was very nice… and you never had to wait more than 10 minutes. Plus the drive out there was pretty nice for sure.

I went the ecc south office a few times last year and had nothing but pleasant/decent experiences. Fast and organized.

ECC north was quick and easy, was disappointed when I heard they were moving that office elsewhere.

ECC north was def the best office.

I went to the DMV on george urban last thursday and was done in <30 minutes.

Pretty sure when I went to the one at ECC to renew my license when I turned 21, I waited longer than that.