DMV @ eastern hills?

was looking at locations for hours today and i noticed that there is now a location @ eastern hills mall. Anybody know where exactly its located?

Over near Dave n’ Busters. That wing. Know where the theater is? Across the way from that. I had plates to surrender…line was about 30-45 minutes deep on the weekend. I had better things to do so I went during the week to the George Urban one.

yea…i was debating if i wanted to go to that one or the george urban one. i gotta go there today after work, to renew my reg. but debating which one to go to.

don’t know which one is gonna be less busy

anybody have an idea which one would be less busy around 5pm?

the eastern hills location is right past the theater on the right side. the fast way to get to it is to go in the theater entrance from the back. at five it depends. i walk past it on my way to work and sometimes theres still a line sometimes theres almost no one. its hit and miss. but be aware that it closes at 5:30.

yea…i might just go to george urban. they are open til 5:45

Why not just renew online?

can’t. its for my other car i dont drive much, and reg expired in june.

If you can, get the to G.I. one.It’s only on Weds from like 9-3 but there is never more then like a 5 min wait

was at eastern hill to surrender my plate last week. the info. line can take care of plates and no need to stay in long lines.

When I was there I only saw 1 long ass line. I assumed this main line was for the info counter, where you begin your journey. LOL
I went to Geo Urban and hit up the info line. Took about 5 minutes, they had a fair sized line for info as well. I miss the old express lane for plate surrenders.

its hit or miss… ive been there and it took 5 minutes, and then ive been there and it was way to long to wait

ended up going to george urban…was in and out in 15 min

I’ll be hitting up Geo Urban today to register my 328is I just bought.
Hope they don’t hassle or make this hard with a PA title. First time I bought a car out of state. I’m sure it will be smooth…maybe.