at the dmv, kill me now.

the one in the eastern hills mall isnt too crowded right now. just walked past it on my way to work.

definately a nice cruise

LOL

I went to the one on george urban, i got there at number like 630 or something, and my number was 812. i :picard:'d myself, and then said “FML” , but it only took an hour and a half, they had like 13 tellers lol

+1
Marsha is a sweetheart

and everyone stop calling these offices “the DMV” they are not DMV’s they are run by the county and called auto bureau’s, which is partly why they suck

Longest I ever waited was maybe 20mins. Maybe you guys are doing it wrong?

i pretty much hate anything dealing with NYS government… but i love the warsaw dmv. :slight_smile: no waiting, they fixed my motorcycle license screwup when everywhere else told me to take a hike, the ladies arent nazis etc. :slight_smile:

Brian

i got out of work in cheektowaga at 6:30 this morning and had some business at the dmv. (edl) since it was 3 minutes from work, i headed to the gearge urban location. by the time i got there there was a line of 17. i got in line and by the time it opened at 7, there were an additional 25ish people behind me when the doors opened.

i was inside for about 15-20 minutes tops. not bad.

last time at the ecc dmv I was going crazy waiting to put my bike on the road to start cruising i paid the guy next to me $60 and it prob cut two hours off my wait by buying his ticket

…could be a good side job for some folk lol