another bigfoot sighting

man in a black coat/pants.

I feel like with a lot of the spotting pictures its not blatantly obvious that its a guy in a suit. For some reason that particular picture kind of gives off that vibe though.

the shape of the bigfoot looks to blah to me … his fur coat seams to fit more like a costume then an animals fur coat.

but on the “why havent we found a carcass” comment in the artical, wasnt the Panda thought to be an urban legend for the 900 years or something like that ?

you would think that if bigfoot was walking around and a camera went off with a flash… he would go destroy it

Tim Kedrowski and his sons, Peter and Casey, are not pushovers for Bigfoot stories, but a frame on a game trail camera set up on their hunting land north of Remer has left them in a quandary.

“To us, it’s very hard because we lean toward the skeptical type,” Kedrowski said in a telephone interview from his Rice, Minn., home.

So stupid. Everytime a shitty ass ghost story or something comes on, the people involved are ALWAYS saying “I was a total skeptic before this” as if that’s some kind of validation.

I know some people that have motion cameras setup on trails. If I had access to a big foot costume i would totaly do this. lol

:bsflag:

It totally looks like he (it) has gloves on.

Really really really really really really really looks like a dudeski in a costume.

Doesn’t look even remotely real. Oh, and ALL “bigfoot experts” are uneducated idiots.

Oh, and I am pretty sure that bigfoot would not have a seam where his jacket and pants separate…

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/jeremypenfold/bigfoot.jpg