Proof of Bigfoot?

What do you think? Would be cool if it was legit and not a hoax.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/14/bigfoot.body/index.html

Very interesting.

huh… next thing you know we’ll be getting our daily news from the x-files.

i saw this a couple days ago, i believed at first but now i think its a hoax

i duno, can’t really say if its true or not, i hope they actually let someone see the body… and we get real pics.

Dyer said, referring to Searching for Bigfoot’s CEO, who has been looking for the elusive, legendary creature in the United States and Canada since 1971.

Seriously, can you imagine this guy? since 1971 hes looking for bigfoot LOL

the reason they aint letting anyone see the body up close is because its a bunch of bullshit in my opinion.

its like the guy in the UK a year or two ago,

OH YA THIS DIRTBIKE, IT RUNS OFF WATER ONLY OMG but wont anyone take apart the engine, and the emissions are the same as a normal engine, same with this bigfoot shit, yea here he is, see…now back off dont get too close i dont want anyone to steal him LOL

its like magic tricks, the stupid ass makes every1 think he can float in the air or walk thru glass but u cant get to close, or he has to cover some shit up because its just bullshit

i call bs on bigfoot :smiley:

“…to think a family of 7-foot-tall creatures could have eluded hunters, hikers and creeping development until now.”

I’m only wondering cuz how desperate was cnn to post some news on the website ? this is what they found?

They did DNA testing on some tissue that supposedly came from the carcass. The first sample was from a human and the second sample was 96% opossum and 4% “other” :lol

I watched an interview on CNN where they actually invited a reporter to come take a look at it in person. I think its just another hoax. The hunters who said they found it are owners of a Bigfoot merchandise store. lol

LOLLLLL they own a bigfoot store

OMG HAHA

this is the shit people 15 years from now look back and say, WOW HOW FUCKIN STUPID WERE PEOPLE ?

its like us looking at the “INTERNET, WHAT IS IT” videos fromt he early 90’s with the internet, explained by an old guy

i mean comon LOL