another black evo runin

all i have to say is thanks for the runs. Coming home from work i see an evo half way home so i decide to slow down. we ran a couple times short sprints. i think i held my own in 3rd gear when the pcm isnt holding its shit back. first and second were useless cuz the pcm is gay. but i still got pulled pretty good. around 2 cars in 3rd and more in first and second. still great runs. props on the ride. these runs made me realize the car is definally producing. but i need my standalone in asap!

btw this is the black neon owner in case if your on the forums.

was it an asian guy?

i saw an asian guy running a black Evo out beaver run his car was pretty fast

no caucasion stock rims non tinted windows very clean and fast

where did you see the car? my buddy has a black evo out in Castle shannon…

more then likely it isnt brad. grindpunk works up rt 8 near the turnpike interstection. and lives in butler if i remember correctly

ya im out there. no it wasnt brad it was out in my neck of the woods its a different car than what i raced earlier

Is that that place thats right across from pizza hut I think? They always have real nice f-bodies… mainly domestics… although one time I seen a vette with a aluminum wing…

thats asaps shop and i wouldnt make fun of that vette with the aluminum wing considering he will own you all the way around beaver run. that car is set up only for road courses

I dont think were talking about the same vette… maybe 80s vette aluminum wing… painted black… rims painted black… I think its like maroon?

you’re thinking of Jonny Tran…he got rid of his S2000 and got an EVO with 200 grand under the hood.

Props to evo’s , the flat out rip…I am not sure how their top end pull is though

:rofl: :rofl:

yes thats the same vette, that thing is wicked

hes been lapped only 1 time at beaver and that was this past weekend by that evo. that evo was about 2 seconds off the track record

whats the record…i know the owner rips some sick times in a chevy S10 extreme.

but his times are probably not recorded since he can hit it anytime he wants to.

seat time ownz all.

Props to evo’s , the flat out rip…I am not sure how their top end pull is though
topend aint bad with cams, enough to walk a few cobra’s the latest to 150mph

i never knew when you started to actually mod evos and tune them right they just become plain sick. i was happy with my car but more and more i want an evo

That was most likely my friend Ian. he lives in butler and its completely stock looking. i can’t keep track of the mods he has cuz his little brother has the same car only its white and they are always trying to beat each other. its kinda funny.

Now I heard Pat was running 13s at the strip which is funny since he has a slowboy 2.1L shorter strock built engine in his car.

Is this true if so How & Why?

He should have just kept his stock engine in and did cams, turbo, exhaust manifold, fuel system, good EM instead of dumping alot into a built engine that is doing 13s. I still find it hard to beleive…Car seems fast…

black evo was probably donaldson :kekegay:

yeah thats true. i dont know why its so slow. i hear he is kinda pissed about it. better him than me. wish him luck.