Evo vs Evo

Raced an evo last night around 1am on xxx.

I was leaving cougarspeed’s house when I saw a wicked white Evo sitting at the red light. We both acknowledged each other and he drove off while boosting a bit. His car was wingless and sounded like it had a turbo back exhaust. It also had a bunch of gauges in the A pillar.

I turned the when the light turned green and chased the car down to just check it out. I rolled up next to him about 3 miles down the road, he opened his window, screamed “Whats up!” then proceeded to down shift into third take off. I downshifted also and caught and passed him pretty good.

Next at 40mph in third again, he pulled up next to me and honked 3 times. I brake boosted and pulled a couple car lengths before I had to exit.

I gave a friendly honk as I left. But very cool Evo love in buffalo! I would like to know more about your car if you are on the website mysterious WW evo driver haha.

i think its celicagts on here

Yeah I figured that out right after i posted haha.

That would be me sir! ya def some solid runs last night, my car is fairly stock just a turbo back, intake, upper and lower ic piping… i have raced Sansone before and new i would lose, just did it for the shits and giggles :tup:

WOOOOOOOOO!!! lol. :.( I miss her

We should try and run sometime.
I’ve got the gray wrx in ea, I think you know who I am.

whos got the other ww evo? allstarkid or whatever? his is pretty fast lol

jeff sinicki’s ?
idk what his name is on here
i just know he is a long time lover of the men and what they have to offer

I’m down.

Lets do it soon.

i thought jeff has a evo9 mr?

jeff 's name is sportsallstar… he has an 05 gsr