Another drive through the 'Rondacks thread...

Plenty of snow.
Still cold.
6 more weeks until spring.
Where’d the assholes that built this place put the bathrooms?!

1. Big Meat…:ahh

Wow, amazing…like always

you went to he wrong meat store. Oscars’ FTW

We use to have a camp in indian lake. Use to hit up Jacob and Toneys ALL THE TIME. Always sick shots dude.

the meat shop is fucking serious!! biggest sammmiches ive ever had and they’re fucking great!

nice pics…

random question, how do you like those dueler AT tires?

Can I have your truck?

psi, wee need to put a ski rack (dont even own skis), on my race car and blast through the adk mountains and take some pics

Ohhhhhh can we can we can weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

solid work as always. Def loving one the most i am a sucker for quality landscape shots

Where’d the assholes that built this place put the bathrooms?!

:rofl !

Great shots as usual. I want yo truck.

Truck looks at home there. Nice work.

Thanks everyone!

So far I like them. They seem to do quite well in snow, dirt roads, and occasional light mud. I dont find them very loud or any different on the highway than any other truck tire. Id buy them again!

The pics would look a lot better if your old Subie was in them. Just sayin…

I couldn’t agree more. Or if they contained snowy action shots of your turbo green machine.

Junk after about 30k. I wasnt impressed with them. I replaced them with Nitto Terra Grapplers and up sized to 33s. These are a lot better then the stockers. Duelers are like a 4 ply and these are 10. Ride didnt change much.

I’m at about 20K miles now, they seem to be wearing good.

What’s the exact size if the Terra Graplers you got in 33’s? Do they rub, and do you have a picture of them on the truck?

Nice pics but you totally failed on the meat store.

I need some explainage on big meatz…

I like the 5th shot. Oh, the bathroom is basically anywhere you’re not in plain view, you’re in the woods in the mountains, think like a bear.