Just ordered the new tires for my truck

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo

http://users.adelphia.net/~jasonsea/revo.jpg

Should be able to go through all kinds of snow this winter, and next time there is an offroad meet I won’t be worried about going and getting stuck.

hmmmm…I am in the market on my explorer…where did u get them and what price?

Tire rack, $129 each for 255/70SR16’s, $582 shipped.

There are a lot of cheaper options, but this is the tire that everyone on ford-trucks.com raves about. And since the truck is going to be my wife’s primary vehicle soon I wanted some good tires on it.

And I’ll admit it, the fact that they look pretty badass had a little bit to do with it. The Yoko all seasons I have on there now have always looked way too street biased for my truck.

Yeah…but I dont mind paying for good stuff…esp. on my work truck that needs to go thru everything.

i work at firestone and get deals on any firestone/bridgestone/lemans/fuzion tire … i quoted my friend for some tires and it was like $10 more then tire rack, but that was mounted balanced and road hazard on all 4.

at revos r a amazing tires so r the apt3 available at sears bridgestone truck tires r top of line good

I hated those tires, they are good in the grass, anything mushy they suck, they suck on the highway they suck on the street. I burnt through a set in about 15000 miles. I personally hated them alot, i had a better expierence with the yoko geolanders +II

plus they dont come in any usable sizes

Very cool, if you’re still there when these wear out I’ll come see you.

You’re one of the very few people I’ve seen not like them. :shrug:. I’ve got geolanders on the truck now, the more street biased one, and I hated them. Even when new they had poor traction and wore like they were r-comps. As for sizes, they had the stock size for my truck which is all I wanted.

Bump for an update:

After the snow storm I’ll say these tires officially rock in the snow. My street had 22+" of snow, with not a single track laid down since trees were down blocking the street, and not only did the truck plow right through it but it had enough traction to pull trees and cars out of the road with the tow strap.

They’ve been fine on the highway, in the dry, and in the rain as well. It was pretty surprising that they were quite at 80mph considering how aggressive the tread is. I haven’t had a chance to try them in mud, and seeing as it’s a 5500 lb truck and getting it stuck is a real PITA, I probably won’t any time soon.

Need more tread!
http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/images/products/baja_claw_radial.jpg

Im getting these Baja Claw Radials or Boggers for the winter

those actually suck for snow. FYI.

The baja clawers maybe but the boggers are sick in anything !

i got the same tires on my xterra, 2000 xterra…fucking rocks in the snow.

lemme know how they do offroad

i went with the firestone destination LE’s in my f150.

Good tire, 30k miles, still looks like they have half tread left.

Ive heard that those are really good A/Ts, I actually considered them before i got my M/Ts. My wife has Dueller A/Ts on her explorer and they went through about a 1’1/2" of snow with no problem after the snow storm. Her’s are 235/75/15 and they were $480 mounted and balanced

I just got these in a 32 11.50 15 for 490 shipped to my door

http://www.maxxistires.com/products/automotive/product_detail.asp?id=282

Ill tell ya how they run when i get them mounted!

not quite the same, but I have Maxxis Mudder Buckshots on my Blazer. its stock ride height (not for long :snky: ), and i took it though an unbelievelable ammount of mud without difficulty, and in the snow storm, the truck was burried up PAST the bumpers, and i just put it in 4 low (better safe than sorry) and it litterally idled right out. i proceded to take it throught about the same ammount of snow and haul trees out of the road. awsome tires!!

however, if you have anything that can fit 31s, id suggest Interco Trxus MTs. 2 of my friends have them and they are the best all0around tire, IMO