Which AT truck tire?

Revo’s are just more than I want to spend. Tread City in NT quoted me the above. Firestone Destinations got really good reviews on Tire Rack, but I can’t find any info on “Cooper AT2” tires.

Anything else I should consider? $600’s the absolute most I’m willing to shell out. I’d rather keep it closer to $500.

Ah nevermind. I’m going with the Firestone’s.

Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo. Best all around tire I’ve ever had on a 4wd vehicle and I’ve had lots.

cooper and mastercraft are interchangeable

Cooper ATRs… low road noise, good traction offroad…

BFG AT/KOs are NOT worth the money in my opinion…

Destinations are decent… just don’t plan on doing anything worse than gravel or grass…

if youre looking for more of ‘looks’ than function… i had a set of Daytona ATs on my road wheels… they look aggressive, handle well offroad, are quiet for a/t’s… and were only $520 installed…

btw- if you dont put atleast 33s on that Xterra, ill smack you. :smiley:

lol if you’re paying I’d be more than happy to put swampers and a lift kit on her. :tup:

Jay yeah, I believe that the Revo’s are better, but right now I can’t justify spending an extra $150 to have the best when something cheaper will be fine. A snowy 219 will be the worst thing these tires see.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:6,topic:35745"”]

lol if you’re paying I’d be more than happy to put swampers and a lift kit on her. :tup:

Jay yeah, I believe that the Revo’s are better, but right now I can’t justify spending an extra $150 to have the best when something cheaper will be fine. A snowy 219 will be the worst thing these tires see.

[/quote]

I’m looking to upgrade my tires too. 06 Titan, installed a front end leveler kit yesterday. Should fit 33’s no problem. Big $$ for good 18’s though.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Radial+Mud+Rover&vehicleSearch=false&partnum=095R5MROVOWL&fromCompare1=yes&place=6
ftw

http://www.tirerack.com/images/tires/dunlop/du_radial_mud_rover.jpg

I have Revos. I really like the performance but I think they are very noisy for what I’d call a semi-aggresive tire.

I don’t find them noisy at all on my Expedition.

Maybe because I’m a little heavy on the tires. The guy I bought the truck from put P Revos on when it should have LT’s.

not noisy at all on my xterra either.

tread wear on revos is pretty good as well. Ive put almost 20k on mine and they still got A LOT of life left.