Truck tires?

Im looking to upgrade my factory stock truck tires with an aftremarket 32" 11.50 15" rim. So i was wondering if anybody has the hook up at any tire dealers ?

BTW i want a tire that is sort of aggressive but has good street maners BFG allterain ect…

i can do bfg atkos at 134.98 a tire

Is that installed ?

my buddy has a used set of BFG 315 70R17’s (35X12.5) for sale. they are in really good shape and havr a lot of trad left. he got Interco Truxs MTs and doesnt need these anymore. he doesnt want a lot of money for them, let me kno if u r interested

163.76 a tire installed with tax

what do u plan on using the truck for?

i can get cooper stt’s

Its my DD / work truck / ocasional offroader so i need something good for the road that will last awile and not cupp like very aggressive tires!

well do u really want a loud tire then? i personally cant stand the woooooooooooo woooooooooooooo noise. you will definatly here it bf atko. will 31s fit on that truck? u should go towards a bridgestone dueler apt3 its a good riding agressive tire that isnt really loud. there wear is blah. u rotate them and dont drive the truck like ur fbody u will see 60 k. they also have a 60k warranty unlike the bfgs.

I dont mind a little hum, my last truck had superswamper SSR’s gave road noise but not a whole ton. Up keep sucked i had to rotate them every 3000 miles for them to not cup! I also had a set of bias ply swampers for fun! sounded like a plane was comeing down the road … but man did they hook in the mud
so minimal road noise is ok

edit Truck ha s 2" lift so i need to go with a bigger tire 32" 33"

bfg ko’s > *

They used to have a program that if you managed to get stuck, they would pay to have to towed out. I don’t know if they still do, but I never got stuck when I had them on my jeep and pickup.

is the vehicle properly aligned with the 2 inch lift?

Yes with a laser guided alignement machine