Another from Cincy

Sup my name’s Rachael, I’m from Cincy but I’m not here to fight!! :smiley: I’ll be at the shootout, it should be a lot of fun if we get enough people going. I’m getting an 00’ ws6 next week…stock :frowning: but then I’ll have $3,000 for mods so it won’t be too slow I guess.

Originally posted by ws6chick
so it won’t be too slow I guess.

its not too slow to start off with. sounds awesome and spend that money wisely Long tubes, cam, computer tune and some suspension. you will enjoy your car.

oh and welcome also

welcome

pics please:tounge:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
welcome

pics please:tounge:

down boy down. (snaps whip)

TITTYWOP!

Welcome :wink: btw shes hot and shes mine :slight_smile:

Sup my name’s Rachael, I’m from Cincy but I’m not here to fight!! :smiley: I’ll be at the shootout, it should be a lot of fun if we get enough people going. I’m getting an 00’ ws6 next week…stock :frowning: but then I’ll have $3,000 for mods so it won’t be too slow I guess.

it is customary for new people to post pitcures of themselves in this forum so we can put a face to the name. If you have any picures of you nude and having sex with another female, that should suffice.

I got pics :tounge: :smiley:

welcome

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
I got pics :tounge: :smiley:

BAN!

Originally posted by Darkstar
it is customary for new people to post pitcures of themselves in this forum so we can put a face to the name. If you have any picures of you nude and having sex with another female, that should suffice.

:3some:

Welcome to the right city hun,now pics are a must…

P.S…If your ugly forget about the pics:D

:3some:

:naughty:

:kiss:

3,000 can do a lot for you. Take a trip to Bridgeport and see the guys at JJ’s (pewterSS and orangeSS). (after the pitts vs. cincy thing ):smiley:

welcome:beer:

welcome

welcome, most of the chicks from Cincy have imports.its about time a hot chick from cincy drives a fast car.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics

Originally posted by 1320
TITTYWOP!

:angel: