Another Lake George meet Sat, July 16th?

your right it wassnt dirty, it WAS filthy in pixxxxxx! thats y im busting ballz!

Drive the fucking thing, it ain’t going up in value, and it ain’t going down much with spring/summer/fall weekend miles.

I really hope you aren’t serious. But I’m serious when I say that there are a LOT of Supra’s out there like this, probably Vipers too.

Plenty of 110-low 120 players there to have runs with

Yep. Far better than anything going on in the Alb area. Anyone that complains about the drive is a pansy, sorry

muptiple quote>me, sorry bros, tired

Are you fucking serious that you wont drive the car you just bought 75 miles for the rest of the year?

Who cares how many miles are on it.

gonna have to agree with jellies.

stop being a pussy…bekarian wanna be

^ ZINGGGGGG!!!

ill go the next meet . i promise

me too

The person that actually paid for the car and didn’t put it on his CC cares Jellies. That’s all you need to worry about.

I’ll drive it when I want to. Anyone that’s seen the car, gets it.

i’m gonna have a peek through the service manual tonight…

Saw the car in person last night, car is DUMB CLEAN. Like 17kmi Soup clean.

Not for long. :ohnoes

Pretty sure I’ve driven my car more than you have driven yours fag. Also, if you’re going to make fun of someone spell their name properly.

This kid I was friends with back in high school used to pull the speedo fuse on his Neon and it wouldn’t rack mileage. Don’t know why he cared, it wasn’t like it was a lease or rare vehicle. :lol

lol it’s probably the same speedometer!!! LOL

welll… i drove through rite aid… thats about it.

:rofl

Shame on anyone that commits odometer FRAUD on anything.