Another Lake George meet Sat, July 16th?

If I didn’t crash from being up 30+ hrs i would have been there. Really hoping to swing out for the next one, hopefully there’s some slow cars for me to play around with!

you ARE racing blockhead.

Do what now? Care to fill me in on the convo you’re having in your head richit?? :lol

ur racing a chevy 1500, owner known as blockhead, popularly named by travis

blockhead.

:wtf2

i might have to yank the speedo cable

:rofl

Wait you bought a car you are afraid to drive?

it’s not the driving that petrifies me, it’s watching the odometer.

Man you kill me a little every time you post sissy bullshit like that

who cares how low the miles are when the car is absolutely filthy! clean that sexy bitch and wax it ASAP little weeezy!

i dunno wtf you talkin richie, but everyone that seen it yest will vouch for how clean it is!!

that pic on the lift makes it look fiiiiilthy on the underside of the rear quaters!

before it was cleaned.

Have Frank deliver you to the meet on the trailer. You’ll fit right in, blockheads dad brings his 1000whp N/A Dakota via trailer towed by a dump truck.

well then it is filthy! lol

sooo is this race wars in lake george. trailering cars up? lmao. who has travis raced?

Me and travis raced last time

Waynes Viper was a clean sexy bitch yesterday. NOT dirty. He even had it parked in the middle of a gravel driveway!

that being said, yank the odometer cable or pull a fuse, or something. You NEED to drive that thing but I understand the pain of watching the miles go up on a such a low mileage car…