Another Lake George meet Sat, July 16th?

fuckin jammers truck …i was ready for this yesterday as well buttt no jammer needs his truck lol

you lost to me!!!:hug

MAD HOT chick@exit 23 when I was filling up…and then her “N” boyfriend pulled in right behind her. Fucking mud sharks I tell ya

lolol

damn you and your part throttle ricer flyby lol!

Still confused about the time warp that took JD’s car to Saratoga. Must of been Richies hand in my pants idk

evo ride was great i just wana go faster lololololol thanks for the ride ill def attend the next meet and if everyones lucky, maybe ill take the jimmy…but sorry bro’s, no rides its too dangerous/fast…

:ninja

I’m towing the evo out with this next time

http://shipanycar.com/auto-transport/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/auto_hauler.jpg

I JUST WANNA GO FAST

lmao like a BOSS.

hopefully when i get this brotune done ill be able to do full throttle no more of the part throttle stuff

Maybe Sat the 30th for the next one?

i WILL be there for the next one Brohomos

shit, cant make that date either.

My favorite part was where I had to switch lanes so we could casually come around the truck and S4 while hauling over 1000lbs of man-flesh.

1065 of man-flesh + 3574 of bromaro + hp tuners, a lap top and other miscellaneous items = PRICELESS.

There was even a 50ft garden hose and a quart of synthetic gear oil.

I can’t make it. I only got approx 75 miles left before the car hits 11,000 and that WILL NOT happen this year.

You should really try and make it. I will say that these past 2 meets have been the most enjoyable carfagging sessions I have ever attended. Good bros and good times.