Another Lake George meet Sat, July 16th?

If you’re tuned on winter, it’ll get LEANER when you add summer blend. How much…it’ll vary.

The Fix?

Run an ETHANOL CONTENT SENSOR, get tuned on E78, and you’ll be good to go. I’ve got another fix in the works but we want to research it more before we tell people and it does not work. Regardless, getting tuned on E78(ish), is the way to go.

yah…expert tooner…

Ethanol content analyzer and adjust base FP for substantial changes, it’s not rocket science.

jdaniels expert tooner.

will the ammount that it goes lean be a cause for concern or does the tune need to be altered to compensate for a safe afr

True story, bro. There’s literally nothing else that will fix it besides running an intelligent closed loop tune or adjust your injector flow in some way (tune or fuel pressure).

My car showed ZERO AFR change going from E81 to E76. Your results may vary. Just gotta try it.

Yeah, I may going to an aftermarket regulator for this sole reason. Gotta wait out till the end of the season, see when the content starts to change and go from there.

A fuel pressure adjustment should affect the AFR .XX percent globally/linear, correct?

so you were tuned on E81ish fuel, then put in the winter blend and you were good? i just want to know the safer blend to get tuned on so when it differs the afr moves in a safe direction

No. I’ve seen as low as E68 at the pump here and as high as E83. Like I said, get tuned on E78, i’ll tell you how to adjust the content when the time comes

Correct story, brotholomew.

Looking at it from a percent stand point, increasing your base pressure by 5% will net you 2.5% more flow. I think? I’ll give you the exact calculations later.

Heading up shortly

Blockhead.

Block head racing bro

im purchasing this due to tonight:

1996 S10

Tag on Facebook

1996 S10 4.3L, V6, 5spd, Gibson dual exhaust, 76kmi, gd on gas, nice, $3000 W/D
Bloomington, NY 12411
(845) 340-9119 http://wantaddigest.com/images/mailit.gif

http://images.wantaddigest.com/proofs/01_181463_459119.jpg

sick fucking duals broblockheadbro

edit: had a great time tonight with MAD dooooooooooooooodZ

Home safe bros, another good time! Blockhead guy is good people.

blockhead is def good ppl

Indeed, and you know he’s gonna come back too0ned/more parts. Let’s try to do this again in a few weeks and get some more bro’s to come out. Hope the Evo ride was what you thought it would be!

fun night. S4 two wins zero losses on the lake george circut this year lol