Another Local Rider Killed on 787, his friend charged

First off I want to say I absolutly hate the newspapers and media as well. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. Blown out of proportion, incorrect bullshit is all that is published.

BUT

WAS being the key word in the above statement. His record was clean, and now it isnt. If he has to look for a new job in 16-36 months he will be checking YES for a conviction. I do not need to state the obvious, in respect to you. This is more for the good people around here that associated with retards. Look at the people around you, they can and WILL drag you down. Your husband made a poor choice learning how to ride with these types of people. If he was as clean as you say he was at the time, then this boils down to being guilty by association. If I EVER find out I am riding with someone who is twice the legal intoxication limit, AND coke’d out of his mind. I am looking for the first road to turn off and away from this moron. I dont need to crash and die, and I want to keep my job, my pride, and my family out of the newspapers.

I wish you the best, and hope you all learn from the mistakes made.

As to the guy that apparently caused it… fuck him. If the above statements were true, it is one less piece of shit I need to worry about on the road, and in a bar.