Another noob

:tup:

awesome. How often are you at the track?

lol, you’ll never be the same D$… gonna be around so i can give you more monies?

WELCOME!!! Nice to see the projects umm… coming along lol

I love the hooligan. Didn’t you have a hooligan for sale a while back on sportsriders?

:toolazytoolook:

he had a YZ before IIRC, and he had a really nice superhawk.

Ask him about his whooooolies.

is that a wheelie that ends in…“whoooo-- shit!!!” (insert sound of crunching plastic) umm…been there.

I’d like to hit the track a few times this year with the CBR, but also do a few supermoto rounds out at Batavia with ESMRA. I used to do about 6 or 7 trackdays a summer with my superhawk (vtr1000), but have widdled that down since getting married, child, teaching the MSF, the supermoto distraction!, etc…

Welcome. I really need to take that MSF course.

It’s worth the $, especially if you’re new to bikes. It’s fun enough to teach, however I sure don’t ride as much as I used to since filling up many weekends with teaching.

www.ridewpride.com 716-542-3808 to reserve a spot.

x onemillion

did you teach any of the angola courses? I took one last year… good times.

yah, I mainly teach out there these past two seasons. In case you recognize me, I’m the one in the middle :slight_smile:

was that in spain? lol at the sling. :frowning:

yah, Nov. '07 , Valencia motogp

Here’s a nice clip from that trip…needless to say, the camping there was a bit nutz!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/vtrdarren/MotoGP%20Valencia%2007/th_motogp202.jpg

Ugh, i wish i could go there and enjoy their passion for nice things

btw, off topic doesnt generate post count :wink: just an fyi

hrmm… not looking familiar. I had the older guy who is like the main dude… rides a ninja 250 and some sort of cruiser…

(gahh im so bad with names)

yah, noticed that. no biggee

Charles (shorter, has a beard) has a harley sportster and a ninja 250… likely him. Don’s an older lookin’ guy (skinny, grey hair) who is also part owner, and might be riding around one of the 250’s they own.

man i prolly seen u up at beaver run. im there every month drifting.

welcome