Another one for the garage!!

Thanks. When I had my 97 I would always get, those things are way to heavy to be fast. And “most” of the time I would end up giving them a good run for there money. After that they had a little more respect. I love them though.

you’re getting turbz or S/C or something for the vette right?

Wow nice pickup dude. Always liked these cars but after seeing Sully and his issues I was kind of iffy. But this one seems to be very mint and well maintained!

Whattt??? Noooooooo

Another one for the garbage!!

fixed

Getrag??

Yes, 2G (94-99) = 6SPD Getrag. Stout.

was this the one that was sitting on central ave for a while? i thought about buying it 3 or 4 monthes ago…

no that was sullyvrfails neighbors car. forgot his name on the site, but its matt, hes got a blue new WRX

6K=beater car that is more reliable than a VR4 and some sort of forced induction or heads/cam/nitrous for the Vette.

The only VR4’s that are not reliable are the ones that are modded by idiots or that are not maintained. This one is neither of the above.

AWD, 6-Speed, FI, = very fun car, winter or not.

Thanks for your opinion though!

Honestly, I am sick of driving a nice car 5 months out of the year and the following seven driving a rusted POS. This gives me an awesome car to drive during the winter. Hell I would be happy with it as a summer car too!

Nice pickup, Adam. i’m a little jealous.

Exactly. I know plenty of people who make crazy power, DD theirs, etc. without issue. But, any abused car that is a bitch to work on is subject to these tales.

The same with DSMs…

Exactly, I know plenty of examples. I am a member of 3siNY and some of these guys are DD’ing 500AWHP+. It is all about doing it right with these cars.

Yep. I was one of them. :slight_smile:

Tommy is a good guy.

I don’t think I have had more fun in my life then when these guys come up haha. We covered Justin’s car from end to end in toiler paper last time haha. Good times.