Another run for my stock 6bolt

I’m soo close to 11’s I need more traction and weight reduction.

60’______1.734
1/8______7.710
mph_____90.52
1/4______12.025
mph_____114.44

New best 1/8 mph also on the next run 91.47mph.

What’s left to remove? ABS?

Have you taken out the stock seats and put lighter seats in?

Maybe you should just go on a diet :wink:

What are you running for tires?

congrats, may be you just need a honda…

Nice Gary.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/Jskrapper/NewBitmapImage3.jpg

^^see, 11’s are right around the corner :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:
Garrrr just needs some better tires.

I figure on getting another 100lbs out of the car, 2950 with me in it should be nice.

I’m running azenis rt-615’s 255/40/17

lol at the pic. :tup:

I dont think people realize just how efficient this car is…

Most people running these times and the subsequent times he will run are using medium to large turbos, giant front mount intercoolers, and are in lighter cars…

Garys still on an EVO III 16g, and a side mount intercooler…:open_mouth:

This car hauls ass for what is in it.

It goes to show what taking some time to calculate out what you need can do, you dont need a huge turbo, killer FMIC that is rated for 900hp, race gas, hopes and dreams etc…

This car has probably another 30hp in the setup alone hidden away yet. It’s all about efficiency…Math > credit debt.

Hmmmm… try the go-kart rock yet? I mean, I’m not sure what else you can do. Shift faster? Run without your hood? If you are that close it’s gotta be something simple, like your driving or you have a sandwich in the back seat weighing you down. You get that 60’ down about a tenth and that’s your 11. I cut 1.6 on my car twice, and at the time I didn’t have the proper tuning for my measley power mods. You cut a 1.6 you are there. It will be ugly, like 11.998 or something, but you’ll be there.

Do you think if your tire size was slightly smaller, like say 235ish you could shave a little? 255 is a big piece of meat.

take out the passenger seat. pull off all the little tire hairs from the mold. still have the heat cloth pinned under the hood? take off lisence plate. empty ash tray. gut the springs and support out of back seats. wash your car before racing. (dirt = weight). less gas in tank.

ideas.

remove everything that unbolts
douse car with gas
ignite
ins claim …

then reinstall everything and hit 11.89 because theres no paint, insulation or caulk slowing you down, lol

Thanx for all the awesome suggestions…on wieght reduction guys. If its nice enough tonight I am assured 11’s.

My main issues is traction off the line, mostly due to the time of night when I get my runs in.