Another Skyline

Hey guys i just got on the forum about a month ago. I found out about TNC from GTRC and i am known as nick-daytona on GTRC. I own a '90 GTR and in Hamilton. Hope do be doing buisness.

Nick

:X …enjoy the forums…

welcome to TNC!

Welcome! …wow, skylines are taking over… .

welcome is your skyline red by the way with a with a rollcage? cuz thats the only one i saw in hamilton once at the movies

welcome to the boards. will need to make it out to some meets

Gosh… with this many skylines… this Saturday will be A BIG spectacle for my lovely ride… :wink:

No my skyline is gunmetal. The skyline you saw was HamiltonR32. I think is name is Dave. I think he also has an r33 motor swap. I am taking the car to G force up on the mountian and finding out what hidden goodies it may have. Hopefully having it on the road in a couple months in perfect shape. I’ll keep you guys posted on what we find because i am relatively new to skylines. Any help is greatly appreciated Through the build up.

Nick

welcome to the boards. the red skyline is dave. i think he’s on this boards as well. he had one of his cars at the recent car show

welcome to TNC, hope you see at some of the meets

Welcome,

Pm’d
Cheers

Hey is anybody else in the Hamilton area? Maybe hook up and do a mini meet or a cruise around the city.

post something up in the meets section. if it doesn’t interfer with work, i’d be more than willing to tag along and take some pictures and videos

my 2 cents :x:X

rena aka missmodel lives close there. she has a silver gtr.

Hi Nick. Welcome to TNC! Well, I don’t live in Hamilton, but I live in St. Catharines, ON. I’m always passing by…or in Hamilton. I would be nice to meet some locals since I’m out here by myself :frowning: I have a friend who has a GTS-T in Hamilton who also mentioned not knowing anyone in the area. How about we organize something soon and we can all meet somewhere?

As for Niagara meets, there is a meet every Sunday night from now on which is located off Lundy’s Lane in Niagara Falls, ON. I was just there 2 nights ago, and WOW, my car was a hit. If you’re interested in attending, don’t hesitate to contact me. I can introduce you to some new people too! My MSN messenger is missmodel905@hotmail.com . Just be sure to keep me posted with the Hamilton meets.

~Rena