Another "Stranced" Civic

This is the epitome of full blown stupid and makes me ashamed of being a Honda enthusiasts, but blame Euros for this “trend”! :lol:

wrinkle hood is such a dope look

I didn’t think the Mexican border had such a violent entrance.

:clap::clap::clap:

That was painful to watch. Stupid low (literally.)

So wait a minute…people are now intentionally fucking up their hoods as a new trend? I’m seriously asking…

lol I don’t know Joe … I was only joking, but if rusting your hood purposely was a thing, this doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility.

Exactly why I asked…

What’s more dumb than the 500 pounds of fuck in the back that didn’t think to get out of the car

dope

i see this kind of trash on a daily bases here in florida.

They do later in the video, but when the car gets stuck and bottoms out, they think that pushing down will help.:pat:
The car is already bottomed out, if the tires won’t reach the ground what makes them think pushing down will help it?:ham:

:lol:
fixed

Needs to learn how to Jesus angle that shit, he could’ve made it.

What a bunch of morons…and this “fad” is worse than neons and stickers…

I’ve seen cars in Rochester that appeared to have rusted hoods on purpose. I just don’t get it.

Kid drives lowered car, doesn’t attempt to go into parking lot at an angle. SMRT.

Needs more low LOLOLzzz

Sent from my iPhone 5

once a trend filters down to the ghetto, it’s played out.

I’ve been saying Stance is the new rice for the last year, now that it’s made its way to the hood, this is confirmed.

They should try and fit some more mexicans in the back of that … god they dont even try to steer away from the stereotypes anymore haha.

At least he probably knows how to spell the word “stanced” without an R :gotme: