Another Teacher Sex Scandle you guys might like

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20091005/NEWS01/910050361/Student-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-15-year-old-girl&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Amy N. Miller, a 23-year-old student teacher at Union-Endicott High School and Owego Free Academy, has been accused of having sex with a 15-year-old girl, according to state police. http://www.pressconnects.com/gcicommonfiles/sr/graphics/common/adlabel_horz.gif

Miller was a student in Binghamton University’s teacher education program, pursuing a master’s degree in special education. She faces charges of third-degree criminal sexual act, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, according to state police.
Miller was suspended by the university after her arrest Sunday, said university spokeswoman Gail Glover. She was also dismissed from teaching assignments and removed from course work at the university.
Recently, Miller had been student teaching at Union-Endicott, police said. Previously, she taught at Owego Free Academy.
BU and the two high schools are cooperating with an investigation into whether there were more victims, said Captain James Barnes, of the state police.
“There is one we are aware of,” he said.
He would not say which school the victim attended. The incident happened within the last year.
Miller, 23, lives on Rano Boulevard, according to the police report. She was arraigned in the Town of Tioga Court and sent to Tioga County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash or $10,000 bond.
U-E officials know of no sexual incidents involving Miller and students, said district Spokeswoman Marilyn Blake. Student teachers are continually supervised and not left alone with students, she added. District officials were notified of the arrest Sunday.
The Owego-Apalachin district released a one-sentence statement saying Miller was a student teacher in the district while a student at SUNY-Cortland. She was never an Owego-Apalachin employee, said district spokesman Steven Jensen.
“BU took immediate action when it learned of the arrest,” Glover said. As part of the “summary suspension” Miller is not permitted access to campus or campus programs.
Miller was pursuing a master’s degree in special education, and she began her studies at BU in the fall of 2008, Glover said. The program is 3 semesters long – 2 coursework, 1 practicum.
To get accepted into the special education teaching program, students must have initial teaching certification, Glover said. That requires a screening by the state.
Anyone with information related to charges against Miller is asked to call the state police at 687-6970. All calls will remain confidential.

http://cmsimg.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Avis=CB&Dato=20091005&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=910050361&Ref=AR&MaxH=240&MaxW=180&Border=0

scandAL

bulldyke.

I wonder what the rest of her shirt reads in the pic…I love what???

she puts the personal touch in special education, lol…

Lesbian handicapped sex?

LOL.

This is why i vote for security cameras in every classroom. You know one of those janitors would leak that video.

The Owego-Apalachin district released a one-sentence statement saying Miller was a student teacher in the district while a student at SUNY-Cortland. She was never an Owego-Apalachin employee, said district spokesman Steven Jensen.

WOW, I knew she looked familiar, then realized I had seen her on campus a number of times. Creepy.

edit- Come to think of it I think she zambonied the ice from time to time.

SCISSORING!

correction: retarded scissoring

lmao wtf

It doesn’t say the 15 year old was special ed or her student. I wonder if she was hot?

She gots the CRAZY eyes!