Antivirus XP 08 Virus! wtf!

Has anyone else gotten this dirty fucker! I have looked on the net and DL a cpl diff programs with no results! I Tried the one everyone claims works- Malwarebytes AntiMalware. That hasnt worked and this things pissin me off!

Explain further please. Also please tell me you tried these utilities in safemode and updated definitions if need be.

god…stop looking at pron and u wont have this issue

goddamn it im addicted!

google AntivirusXP 2008, theres tons of info on what the virus does.

lol, is this where it expires and you cant use the internet until you repurchase it? i had that gay shit and i googled it and DL’d a program that removed it. that shit was annoying as hell.

kind of a pain in the ass to remove but it’s doable… just google it and follow the removal instructions. make sure you get all of the files or it will reinstall :stuck_out_tongue:

google search “Smitfraudfix”

download it

boot into safe mode

Run it.

:slight_smile:

See if that gets you anywhere.
You may need to use Hijackthis to clear out any traces before rebooting, or it may reinstall itself.

I have seen in a bunch

People still get smitfraud?

I think it does a lot more than just smitfraud, since it cleans out the Win Antivirus Pro thing as well. dunno… but, it works.

^ that virus has evolved into quite a nasty buggar

the program that i used to remove it was Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware. it worked out very nice and easy.

Yea it does when I fixed home PCs like 2 years ago I was using that…Figured people would have found a way around it by now.

smitfraud has evolved the point of, wiping out system restore, killing task manager, changing your backgroudn to display your IP and say your infected.

Its fun.