Any 0% APR credit cards available?

I log into my credit card to find out they increased my APR without my consent, only to call and say “We sent you a paper in January stating that you can either cancel the card or deal with the increases”

So, I told her I’ll screw the company by taking my money elsewhere instead of them setting it back down 5% where it was.

Anyone have links to applications for 0% APR for a year cards with 0% transfer?

I did this to get the current card a couple of years ago and I think it is time to do the same! Stupid credit card companies trying to F*)& their good customers because the A@@HOLES default and get sent to collections. I have 800+ credit, I do not stand for this bullshit.

bankrate.com

I saw creditcards.com and said “probably a scam site…”

Just looked to be too good of a name. Just like zeropercentapr.com. :rofl:

Seriously, creditcards.com is legit?

credit cards.com

will direct you to the actual CC site.

I just picked up a CC with 0% for 12 months,off that site :slight_smile:

Did you miss a payment?? I havent heard of your APR going up just because.

I get 0% cc’s in the mail all the time, probably b/c I am in college like most others my age get them as well. And they are good for a year and then regular rates are applied. I just get a new 0% card every 12 months and transfer if I have a balance. Win win

you’ll probably eat 3% on the balance transfer.

just about all of the companies are raising rates and sending these notifications out.

A lot of CC companies are currently doing this, they are not going all the way to the default rate though.

What cards offer 0% at 12? I sort of want a really expensive set of wheels lol.

This happened to me, but I ended up canceling card and saving my low interest rate. They sent me a letter and it was’nt all decked out with the usual “IMPORTANT” and “OPEN IMMEDIATLY”.

Just another snky way of sucking money out of your wallet.

Recently they have been doing this, as well as dropping your limit just because. Bank of America dropped my one card from 10k-5k and said it was because I never use it and it’s always at 0 balance, and I had to call and ask them to put it back to where it was.

wow. fucking recession fucking everything up. I will make sure I keep an eye on my BOA card

blue by american express, when i got mine over three years ago i received 0% for 18 months. my friend got the card also within the past couple months and received the same deal, 0% for 18 months.

Chase Freedom is a nice card…and offers 0% for 12 months. You also get 3% cash back on a bunch of categories including gas and groceries. Doesn’t sound like a lot but it adds up quick.