any audi gurus around?

Trying to figure out aftermarket exhaust options on a 99 a4 quattro wagon with the 2.8 30v

having a hard time finding info… do all v6 quattros take the same exahust wagon vs sedan?

AMD IS THE BEST

pm him

go to A.S.S. and have them fab you one… aftermarket ones of the wagon are going to be tough to find

are they wagon specific?

what is this shit, breh?

Avants and sedans use the same catback exhaust systems however you will NOT find a performance aftermarket exhaust for a 2.8L. If by aftermarket you mean just a stock replacement, I am unsure. What’s wrong with yours? They are stainless and should never die.

Straight pipe mid muffler and replace resonator with magnaflow unit. May have some rasp but not much. Thats if you are just looking for sound. For performance… ASS or Inline will have to weld you up something as far as I know.

+1

Nick, don’t forget Milltek makes a ‘sport’ SScatback for just $999 :lol !

or OP : you can get a baller OBX ebay-joint for <$400

Curious to see how the obx exhaust sounds. It doesnt look bad

Get the OBX. It may not fit too good at first but it will be close enough for ASS or Inline to get it fitting nice. If it sounds like crap you can always change out the muffler latter on.

Didn’t know that OBX exhaust existed! Looks like a decent setup.

Chris, tune the A4 up with this jumpoff!

thanks for the info st4tus

Not a problem- If I had any intent on modifying anything on my 30v6 id consider it
Ill buy one if I can hear Chris’ first :lol