Any BMW junkies out there? Paint code question

Your picture of the car shows up as a dvd cover for “king of California” with Michael douglas

i SAW THAT, WTF? LOOK NOW, I SEE IT NOW.

looks cheesy IMO. shoulda left it how it was

I hate when people say “There’s only ONE in so and so color”…There’s a reason, not because it’s rare, it’s because it looks…how do I say it…dumb. That LSB E39 you posted looks extra cheesy IMO.

Again, everyones entitled to there opinion, I happen to think it looks sick… And YES the paintjob IS rare, even on an m3 and not everyone has $3500 to just dump into a paintjob so im sorry but I think your wrong… Is imola red “dumb” is pheonix yellow “dumb” Those are just two colors off the top of my head that I can think of but there both rare colors and you dont see alot of them around…but I guess…it’s becuase there just “dumb colors”?

NEVER seen another m5 imola red, this must be a REALLY “dumb” color

http://i52.tinypic.com/2s1n4mp.jpg

The color looks dope, don’t worry man…

it is his sisters, and yes he did her car the color but it’s that darker color you pictured, plus he also did elliots car, which besides being respray a million times, was pretty nice

I didnt know the relation between them, but knew they were associated with eachother lol. The car used to be parked right next to my house all the time, shit was sick. As for the mr2, I was there a few times when he was in the process of painting it.

for the price mikes work isn’t bad… “for the price” being the key

agreed

i work where your car is…we were ther till 130 am…after a few coats of clear it came out very very good…at first i was like:Idiots…but after the clear i was like:excited:excited

LOL, thats funny, good thing all I had to say were good things :slight_smile: Any pics!? Im exited to see. You guys are alot closer then Mike, i’ll def use you guys again, I just sold my 3000gt so in the next week or so I told Rick ill be giving that to you guys to detail. It’s going to Virginia so I wanna make it look nice so the guy doesnt re-negg on our deal.

I dunno, I’m just not a fan of LSB.

I almost bought an LSB E46 M3 last week, but the color just doesn’t do it for me. And Phoenix Yellow IS pretty dumb. It reminds me of urine from a dehydrated person.

Your not a lsb guy, im not a porsche guy… It’s all about preference, your happy with your porsche, im happy with my blue bmw.

Not exactly. I haven’t driven the Porsche in almost one year.

Dunno why that was brought up either…?

You said you think the lsb would look ugly on an e39… You then again stated your dislike for lsb when you just said you didnt buy the e46 becuase of the color. I felt the need to express my dislike of Porsches as you did the color of my car… It all boils down to an individuals preference… “Not exactly”?.. You did buy the car at one point in time correct? This means that at one point in time you took a liking to the car, wheather the car still appeals to you is irrelevant.

BTW, Rick and Jessica said you took the Porsche to your race last weekend…hmmm

1. The Porsche talk is off topic. I thought we were talking about LSB?
  2. Whether or not the car still appeals to me is relevant because you said in your post “like” which is present-tense. “Liked” would be the proper word you were looking for if you meant past tense, which would imply I liked it at one point in time.
  1. Race? It was a track event.
  2. Definitely did not take it to the track. The motor’s been out of the car for 11 months and counting.

Forgive me for quoting them.