e39 pics ...

Bored and wanted to go out and take a few pics, here they are so c&c welcome
-all are unedited

-coilovers are set to daily ride height and can go much lower so i am debating and spacers are on order

looking good buddy

Pics look good!

The wide angle/composition looks great.

I love the mild stretch in the rear. I think some spacers in the front and lowering it a little all around in the spring will make the car look perfect. It looks fantastic is it is though, don’t get me wrong.

BTW you’re still on my “detail list” for the spring, I haven’t forgotten about ya :thumbup

thanks,

i am looking to lower it a bit more but am not sure how much, i have 15 mm spacers up front and 10 in the rear i think i will have to up those maybe

any other suggestions ?

Perfect, literally perfect

Dwunk DeWucia likes your ride.

slam this thing to the ground, laugh when airbags deploy from hitting a bump in the road.

car is real nice, definitely lower a little bit and spacers and its cash. wouldn’t change a thing

I think the fronts could use a little more spacer, rear is just about perfect.

Beautiful car man.

Very nice.

Yup imo rear sits just right, bring the front out a little and some more low and it will be ca$h

lol yeah i read about that too on pavels car

thanks for the kind words

I am planning on 15 mm more up front and then it will be flush on all four corners. i am putting the car away for the winter in a few days so i will play with the coilovers and the ride height then.

Prlly gonna sell it and buy a s4 with the v8 for the awd… maybe

Car is indeed gorgeous and I don’t even like silver as a color.

I’d take a b7 over your car but not a b6, that’s just my opinion though. Your e39 sits real pretty, if it’s in good mechanical shape I wouldn’t let it go so easily.

Yup, I wouldnt get rid unless hes getting a b7 s4

money. looks awesome.

car is on cl

Beautiful car indeed!

Thanks again

well the car has given me 0 problems in the past 2 years ive owned it ( took it to miami and maryland ) which should indicate stick with it but i have never owned a car past 6 months and this one is going on 2 years

i have this syndrome where i think i need to upgrade cars even after i put tons of money into what i currently have lol its terrible

few more pics ( just to whore it out )

which LM replica is that?

the only thing that this car really needs is Real LMs