e39 pics ...

IIRC those are real

Edit. I may be wrong

If they were real I’d imagine they’d at least have BBS center caps. The look like the more legit knock-offs though.

Oh. I heard somewhere from someone they were. O well.

dayyyumm i love this car

Trade plus cash on my end for yours :wink: ?

Keep the car, why get rid of a good thing?

i think we all suffer from that!

GL with whatever you end up doin.

yeah they are Linea Corsa Reps, no one would be able tell if they had BBS caps on them but I would rather not take credit for real lms if someone went out and paid the big bucks for the authentic ones, while I applaud others for buying real and not knock off I can’t justify it.

Real lm’s would be nice if I was to keep the car for a while though…

Maybe when i get an e90 m3

want :frowning:

Join the club.

i could. but they are nice reps. most reps dont have the bolt holes machined into the spoke area. the hub area is usually bigger. they are one of the better reps thats for sure.

car sucks… trade plus cash on your end <3

dinner next weekend?

dumpy.

Yeah your right some people would be able to tell but in a general crowd they wouldnt and i dont think they would really question if they were reps or real ( if they had bbs caps ) due to what car its on = not too many ppl modding m5’s on a college student budget like myself lol

thanks for the compliment btw

only if you allow me to pay you in trident layers lol

seamus … i heard your car was on bags and not on coils
bags=fags

if you couldnt tell by the mushy ride and lack of handling. yes, they are bags.:tongue

please do not put bbs caps on it. the only thing worse then fake wheels are fake wheels played off to be real…and btw i always just assume that cars are faking the funk around here until proven otherwise.

+1. i’m sure he wont be puttn BBS caps on though, he’s a coooool dude.

lol thanks , na i wont put bbs caps on them i have a diff idea for center caps

if i dont end up selling it soon prlly within the next 2 or 3 weeks i will have the car painted a diff color.
LeMans Blue or Carbon Black.

any opinions on colors?

I personally like the silver, but I would suggest mein Favorit, Sepang Bronze Metallic:

someone in abu dhabi did this on an e39 m5, i dono if i could live with the color everyday, i dono how to post pics that arent mine here so you can google it

edit

link to color options
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/115756-e39-m5-colors.html
link to spange bronze
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/161286-sepang-bronze-e39-m5.html

if someone knows how to paste the pics in here

now that i see them all maybe estoril