any good deals,,,

on tv’s tmr??

looking for a smaller lcd hd tv…

thanks

how small?

20-32

I say check out Walmart…I bought a 27’’ Phillips TV for a measily $180…Got some other good deals there.

anybody know if the ads prices are good online? like circuit city and best buy have computers on sale? can you go on there and buy them?

just got a 27inch at compusa for less then 500 good deal.

just a couple questions tough ,., my ps2 looks like shit on it… is it due to the cables??

also the HD could be a little grainy, is it due the the cables im using? im using the ones that came with my cable box

kinda defeats the purpose of black friday doesnt it?

dos, walmart has a 52" HD projection tv for $500, you should get that. and yes, cables make a world of difference

Most likely the resolution of the game you’re running is only 640x480.

BestBuy and Circuit City both had 32" for less than $500. My brother and my roomie bought them they are fuckin niiiiiiiiiiiice. You might be able to buy the Circuit City one online still.

Best Buy had all the sick deals this year… a $700 laptop for $250. I didn’t get that… here in San Diego I lined up in front of the store around midnight and there was already 400 people in front of me. gg. But I still got an ATI Radeon X1600 PRO graphic card for $100 (usually $200) and a 17" LCD Flat panel monitor for only $79 (usually $180++)