GOOD PLACE TO GET TV???

so im looking at getting a new tv, possible a 42 inch flat lcd or something still fishing around. yesterday i was at best buy looking at them and i stood and looked at pretty much every tv for about a half hour and not 1 person approched me so i left. there were atleast 4 employees standing around me, not one asked if i needed help. i probably would have walked out with a tv if someone approached me. any suggestions for a place to purchase a tv from that will be at a good price?

the internet… always the cheapest unless you have an insane connection. and shipped is offset by the tax you would have paid.

what are some good sites?

Im looking as well, havent been to any stores yet. I looked up vizio.com. they have 42 inch lcds starting at 979 and they sell direct.

what are you looking to spend? picture to price wise, westinghouse might be the best choice, they’re dirt cheap and picture quality is pretty great

amazon usually has good prices, but connections usually work out the best…:snky:

i dont want to really spend over 2 grand after taxes too so, and something possibly 1080p

Usually the TV’s you see in the store can be bought shipped on the internet for about $200 - $300 cheaper. LG has some nice options for not too bad a price. Search around, Amazon usually has a deal somewhere.

stereo advantage has lots of tv’s

tigerdirect.com always has some good deals

Look into Westinghouse TV’s,awesome price/performance ratio.

Sharp
Sony
Westinghouse

i seen a few of those westinghouse , they are cheap but how is quality?

whats better a dlp projection 1080p in like 60 inch or a lcd/plasma 1080p in like 40 42inch?

Depends on the room size

Quality is decent,tons of great reviews.I would use places like bestbuy/circuit city to see what models you like best and then find them cheaper online.

I got my 42" toshiba plasma from Rosa’s. Couldn’t beat the price or the 2years of 0%financing. So I’d recommend Rosa’s, even if you don’t buy from there go there and check out everything and get some good info as the salesman I dealt with had so much information I almost exploded.

i got my 46" DLP Samsung at Circuit City. Good prices and deals there. And it’s not cause I used to work there!

I just bought this http://www.shoplocal.com/default.aspx?action=detailbroadreach&listingid=-2092945784&storeid=2397379&adref=froogle&EntryPageOption=0

Here it is on my wall, all i have to do is build teh mantle and hide the wires.

^^ doesn’t look centered

you could always just check craigslist to find a used TV. unless you absolutely have to have a brand new one.

Its not, the studs were only in the places I could get the mount to work right. The tV weighs 100lbs , I was scared to fuck it up.You cant really notice when your watching.