GOOD PLACE TO GET TV???

that picture akes it look alot smaller than it is. At first i was like 100lbs? you must have noodle arms. But that wall makes a 50" look tiny. IMO mounted a bit too high but looks like its a good wall.

Damn, my 65" DLP weights less than that. Yikes!! looks good though, Samsung makes a good TV.

Its just about the right height, I still have to build the mantle so it will be a little higher then it is now.

Samsung does make a great TV, I was looking at alot of TV’s and this one had great reviews, the only bad thing about the TV was the sound quality, which is kind of shitty Bass wise.I do plan on getting surround sound though.

Kev, what ever you do just read alot of reviews on the TV you are interested in and alot of customer reviews.

Besides the fact that it doesn’t do 1080p…

Really dont need it unless you watch alot of DVD’d. Kinda useless.

look on froogle.com, and just type in the brand name.

I like the vizion’s right now.

To each his own. :tup:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8293839&type=product&id=1173577986549

this is the tv im looking at right now.

thoughts?

which best buy did you go to where you were ignored?

mckinley, but the best buy in the galleria always trys to help.

ok.

if you want to do it at best buy galleria, let me know when you want to stop up and i can set you up with some of the really knowledgable competent home theatre guys.

do you work there?

yea, but i don’t know shit about home theatre. i wouldn’t be the right guy to talk to but i can set you up with the right guy.