Any good Hardware Store's?

NOT HD OR LOWES!

Where is a good hardware store in the cheektowaga area? I am looking for 8,
Socket button head http://www.boltdepot.com/images/catalog/socket-button.gif
Stainless steel 18-8Stainless steel 18-8 is an alloy of steel with high corrosion resistance. Stainless has become the material of choice for exterior and most marine applications.

http://www.boltdepot.com/dimension.aspx?cc=13&cs=72&cm=6

anyone know where?

p.s. mods i did not know where to post this… it is for a snowmobile…

G T Distributing
1375 Military Rd
Kenmore, NY 14217

(716) 876-4040

they are a Automobile Body Shop Equip & Supply company, they have ALOT of stuff … call and ask

and BTW, their sales guys make the rounds to a good sized area, so it probably wouldnt be a prob for them to meet you someplace in your area

hectors on french has what i need usually

Thanks called and left my number, i am will do go to the south towns i.e. OP, E.A

i could not find any button type at the one by me…

Did you check McMaster? They’re cheap ground shipping is actually next day…

i did but i wanted them b4 the weekend.

try fastenal they have tons of stuff

I’m pretty sure I saw those at Valu on Transit

i have not found any in Stainless steel

if you ordered today, they would have been there tomorrow (friday)

Dibble’s or whatever its called in Hamburg by the fairgrounds?

I’ve found some nice, hard to find bolts there before.

Ace Hardware has always had what I needed. Theres also a store in Niagara Falls called “The Nut and Bolt” which only carries nuts and bolts. lol

I have always found what i was looking for at Dibble True Value in Hamburg by the fairgrounds.

Northstate Supply off of military in tonwanda, in front of where the old grain mills were. They have always had everything I needed.

I worked at Dibble True Value in Hamburg for 5 years, they have a decent selection of stainless. If you call in someone should be able to help you. 649-4141

i might try there on saturday. thanks are you going to be there?

I haven’t worked there in a couple years. Hillman comes and fills that isle once a week so you should be able to find what you need.