any good motorcycle school?

i called one school and they told me $425 for the lessons and gurantee pass. i dont remember the name but i wonder if there a cheaper one?!

thx for any info! :slight_smile:

there is one in derby on rt5 next to blockbuster and burger king…i dont remember the name but they came to my drivers ed class and were very friendly. look on google

That would be the MSF course, If you take the class it’s $275 and its a 4 day class. Two classes and two driving classes and if by the end of the class you can do all of the techniques good enough to pass their expectations than they will give you your license. It takes up to 8 weeks to receive the certificate to get your license though.

MANY’s NY Ride with P.R.I.D.E. class is the best out there, i highly recommend it

The $275 MSF Ride With P.R.I.D.E. class was STUPIDLY easy, and everyone in my class passed, even though most of them really, really shouldn’t…

If you fail this, you should never go on a bike.

does anyone have address, number or website?
i cannot find anything online…
thx guys

f’real. a 300lb women dropped her bike on the final test and still fucking passed…

but apparently it’s not “garaunteed” you pass. I never heard of anyone failing though…

Srsly? :bloated:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=MSF+ride+for+PRIDE&btnG=Google+Search

thank you man

pm rx3

his doesnt accept any PM…
does he work in the moto school?
any other ways to contact him?

Just search for Ride with Pride ny on google… there’s all the contact info…

And I’ve seen people fail it; but you’re allowed to come back in another class for free and practice until you pass.

The personalized training through some driving schools is upwards of $600 bucks. I have seen them in the parking lots of Sheridan and Bailey.

If you want a group instruction, the Ride With Pride classes are pretty frequent and only $275. You need $100 deposit and then pay the rest on the class day.

Also, make sure you dont ride your bike to the class. Instructor gets pissed.

While these courses seem to help people out a lot. Just get your permit and take the road test. It’ll save you $400 and its not that hard.

Take the course later on if you still feel you want to, cuts down on insurance and has some pretty good information from what I hear.

I’ve never taken the course. I will take some kind of instruction some day, just maybe not the MSF. It is a good course though and a great way to get your license.

the reason i am thinking of the course is becasue i dont have any friend with moto license around can take me to the road test.
so cousre might just eaiser.

MSF is not the “course”; the course is the “Basic Rider Course” offered by MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation); they also offer advanced courses for riders who already have a license.

Wow. That must have changed. When I took the class if your bike hit the pavement at any time it was an automatic failure and you were out of the class. :lol: Holy crap that was 10 years ago this summer. :geezer:

Whatsup old man…they had motorcycles back then?

Steam powah 4 lyfe!
http://home.ama-cycle.org/membersonly/museum/images/b3/classic_600.jpg