Any GREAT tattoo artists???

My one of my axe was done in San Antonio and I loved that place. I don’t think I will get around that area for a few years now. I was thinking about getting the picture of my Trans Am in my sig picture done with RIP and the dates I owned it and with my Pennsylvania license plate “MPRT KLR” underneath of the car. Might sound stupid to you guys and girls but that car WAS my life for 3 1/2 years and more time and money went into that car then anything else during that time.

:eek: make a tshirt instead :rofl:

LMAO, i saw that. Pretty cool and I might try it out…still want the tattoo though

Shakey, from Immortal Tattoo in shadyside he does really good work, has done mine and I love it

…uuummmm yea I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that lol :ugh2:

If you want to do the drive - Thinkin’ Ink in Morgantown and Frostburg,West Virginia…A few friends & I have had our tats done there. They really do amazing work! I wouldn’t trust anyone up my way to do any others -

Thanks, I just don’t know how it will turn out since the car was black. I don’t like all black tattoo’s. I was gonna get someone to draw it up for me then take it around to get prices. The guy that did my axe was in Tattoo magazine so that is why I went with him 6 years ago. He touched it up a little over a year ago and did a great job. Wish he would be in PA and not TX.

There is a place in Carnegie that does superior work. I can’t think of the name of the place though. I got 2 of mine done there. ALso Kasey at Studio 42 in Beaver Falls does excellent work.

Ben Merrell, last i seen him he was at Bridgeville tattoo= 412-221-2077

what happened to the car?

no longer at bridgeville tatoo…

has his own place i think

cool, im gonna have to find out

Body Works in Penn Hills…!

what happened?

Agreed …

Tattoo You 3 In BV does very good work. Steve has done my whole sleeve, and will be started my right sleeve soon

Don’t go to big daddy’s in uniontown. They did my last three and if you look closely there are a bunch of lines that are messed up. They used blacklight ink in two of my tats…I was beginning to think I was allergic to it but now all the tat’s big daddy’s did itch; but the one I got somewhere else never bothers me. I dunno what kinda ink their using, but that’s beside the point. Just don’t go there.

2 of my friends just had murals done I will find out where they went, but they swear by this dude that did them

bodyworks on 22 in murrysville , uncle rock or spanky that who did mine, www.bodyworkstattoos.com, also i have sen nothing bad form jestors court on the south side…oh yea that glow in the dark in who ever posted that please go to a doctor , that stuff has been known to cause cancer, not trying to scare you or be a dick just things that i have read about studies of the product

Unique Ink in Greensburg. http://www.uniqueinktattooing.com Nick Christafano is amazing, but you will be on a wait for sure. I had mine done at Angry Moon in the Southside. Cliff did an excellent job recreating what I had drawn and it was $70 less than Jesters Court. I would go to Angry Moon again.

Ben has his own shop in South Park. There’s not a tattoo artist in Pittsburgh that’s even close to him.
www.humanproduction.com/