Tattoo Parlour

I’m looking for a tattoo shop in the area. A good one. price doesn’t matter much i just want a good artist. and yes it says parlour. figured i would throw some fancy language into this place. Thanks for the help ya’ll

Southside Tattoo. Thats where a buddy of mine has gotten all of his, they all look great.

got mine at bodyworks on rtt22 on the way to prp
http://www.bodyworkstattoos.com/

Ben Merrel (human Production) South park road. 412-854-5254
great work

Sinners and Saints Tattoo in shadyside (formally Immortal)

awesome! thanks for all the places.

american tattoo in verona is a really good tattoo place they have many first place rewards for there work and have been in tattoo magazine many of times heres there web site www.americantattoos.com

I go to Bodyworks up in Penn Hills. I have gotten mine done there since 97. great place. Both studios do awsome work.

American’s one artist just left and went up to the Bodyworks Penn Hills shop. I know his GF.

the best in the area in my eyes. hands down.

tattoo monkey or what ever it is… its on amity rd off of 7th ave in homestead… (you may know it as the road that goes over the railroad tracks into the waterfront) its about 3 doors up from the crossing. my buddy has had all of his stuff done down there. absolutely amazing and fantastic work

Nick what the hell are you smoking…lol

BODYWORKS is by far the best in the area. They have unbelievable skills.

southside tattoo is really good/clean. they have good prices and the guy who did mine was good, i think his name was brandon

jim of vegas star tattoo in Belle Vernon is one of the best around here!!! used to work at body works, now has his own shop in north belle vernon.

Tattoo you 3 in Rostraver is a bit of a drive but they do good work.
Tattoo You 3
1228 Rostraver Rd
Belle Vernon, PA 15012
724 930 8282

eh i only saw 1 tattoo that came from there that was “good”, i wouldnt recommend them at all. scratch that one man, trust!:nuts: :weak: :greddy: :zzz:

ONE OF THE BEST TATTOO ARTISTS AROUND!!!

CHECK HIS MYSPACE!!!

its the dude i was talking about b4- his sleeve work is AMAZING, i have saw about 5-6 of them in person and no-one around here touches it, hands down one of the best in pa, quite frankly maybe even the U.S.

heres the myspace link--------> http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=62161621

They fixed a tattoo for one friend and did another tattoo on another and both came out good, I haven’t gotten anything there myself though. I went to Big Daddy’s in Uniontown for most of mine, but I wouldn’t recommend them.

yeah i know a kid that got a horrable tribal on his back from big daddys about 3 months ago, came out like ass,( even tho tribals are like the easiest thing to do) haha… o well you get what you pay for i guess, the dude i was mentioning charges about 100/hr ( not sure so dont quote me) so that pretty expensive if you are talking 15+hrs for a sleeve.

but they say good tattoos are not cheap, and cheap tattoo’s are not good.

i heard some dude named jared altamier is good too, oh and jared russell, formally of body works:love:

im getting my half sleeve done by that vegas star dude, hopefully in a couple months or sooner:redface:

I need to get some work done on my back to fix what Big Daddy’s did. It’s not the worst job I’ve ever seen, but I’ve noticed a lot of small things. There is some asymmetry and the line work for my lettering is shitty. I’d like to get a coverup of an older tattoo I got somewhere else as well. I don’t know if it’s my skin rejecting the ink or what but my tattoos faded pretty bad almost right after I got them. The coloring inside of my wings was just shaded in, not completely black but you can tell where the ink didn’t take. The red in the heart has been done twice now and still won’t take.
Big Daddy’s did everything but the small one under my neck
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/magicalmarge/STA70420.jpg