Any Interest In a Dyno Tuning Session?

Ed, you got a PM

I’ll get my deposit in after paycheck has cleared this week.

PMed back. Good lookin baby ya got there!

Answered…

Sounds good.

Hey guys,

I screwed up on the dates. I was lookin at March on the calendar. It will be April 25th to May 2nd.

that works. also will have a loaner car for you too for the week if you need.

Perfect

I am off from April 23rd to May 2nd.

Ok, is there room for one more car on the list? My neighbor Drew definitely wants his 2010 Camaro SS RS tuned.

Mods to the car are:

• Texas Speed Cam kit, not sure of the exact specs but I’ll get them.
  • Some brand rockers and springs, can’t remember, I’ll find out.
  • FAST 102 intake
  • Ported/polished LS3 heads
  • JBA 1 7/8 longtubes with no cats
  • SLP Loudmouth I catback

Thanks.

^^^^Get a deposit in…

called in for two deposits for customers of mine.

Thanks Jeff…

BTW, I’m sure I’ll be able to take more cars. I’ll probably limit the deposits to 12, if I get that many. If there are others that want in, I’ll just have them pay in full when I get there. Those with deposits in will be priority.

To “theblur98ss” I tried to PM you back, but it wouldn’t go.

try again Ed. I realized my email needed updated and was locked out a bit until it was approved. I just realized my car is still in my trailor and it’s snowed in pretty good. Doubt I can get the tune for a bit.

I will call on Monday for the deposit.

Sounds good. I was planning on keeping a slot open for you anyways.

Ed, just curious if you’ve tuned any LS3 Camaro’s yet? Do you have the hptuners beta for it? We have it installed on his laptop if necessary. Thanks.

I’ve done a couple. Got another coming in next week. CAI, headers, complete exhaust, tune, etc. I have the latest beta. Also have EFIlive, which was much mo betta for the 10s than HPT until recently, when HPT cured some of their woes.

Ok cool. Drew said he called up your shop and put in for his deposit.

He tried to create a user account on here, 1slowSS, and he said he can log in but can’t view or post anything. Can any moderators look into this? Thanks.

Cool. Looks like I’ll have two 2010 Camaros to do up there. Yippie!

:mullet:

Growin a mullet are ya Matt? LOL