Any last photoshoots?

HEY GUYS…I wasnt sure who did it last time but I was wondering if anyone planned on getting some last photos in b4 we put our cars away. Highway shots and also some pics near trees changing color? Any down to do this b4 the weather gets worse?
I need some more pics of the S2000 moving down the HWY.

Who wants in?

ALSO-who takes the pics?
thanks guys http://www.ubrf.org/forums/images/smilies/tup.gif

I’d be down for this, I’ve got about 2 pics of my new car and I’ve had it since May.

:word: i agree.

i’ll take the pics if some one drives me

do you have a nice camera kevin716?
Well, since id want the pics taken, i could drive ya. unless you wanna take pics of my pass airbag

whens good for you kevin716?

when are we talking…gotta do it soon since winter is on its way!!!

I am 100% down for this. Please do it soon, never know what is going to break next.

ok so Kevin716…are you gonna shoot for us then?

i can do it too. my camera isnt the best, but its not bad. id like to go along anyway, i always like photographing other peoples cars.

rugsr i didnt know u posted over here too holla

I’d be down. :tup:

Count me in for sure, let me know

depends on where and when, but maybe :wink:

I’d be in for this. My camera sucks. All the pictures I take of the GTO come out looking orange or dark red, not the bright red the car actually is.

soon is good but it would have to be on the weekend and i have a d-slr. and 2 lenses which will work out great. i need more shots of things other then fires and still car shots. call me at 472 7751. lets say this weekend before the leaves are gone.

i just saw the weather for this weekend…looks good! lets plan on Sunday mayb? i kno some people (including meself) will be pre-occupied with the WNYFBody BBQ on saturday.

sunday is no good for me. I have to work. Saturday is probably good.

sundays are only good days for me to take pix

http://www.micahweber.com/CS2.jpg

what ngga?!

well if sunday is cool with the majority of the people, how about we say meet at Mighty at 1:00 (or another time if people wish) and we’ll figure out some spots and go from there?

I would do it but that would mean that I have to get my car inspected this year.

Wow, seems your pics are top notch Micah. That Ferrari looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!!