any local meets around schenectady../EVO buddieszzz ITT

I got a IX turbo and tuned it myself. Using tephra v7 rom with ecu flash and evoscan for logging. Hooked up me aem uego wideband to it also. Actually right now im going to start using the grimmspeed EBC and see how i like that. Then eventually speed density but one step at a time.

damn, which track do you go to? lebanon valley?
evo 9 turbo
megan racing tubular manifold
3"turbo back
gsc stgae 1 cames
etc fmic kit
tial q bov
spoolin up cop
fic 14500cc
BR dual fuel pump setup
mbc
rota rims
lowering springs
ahh bunch of other stuff
Plan for this year is to get KW coilovers and some nice tires.
I like to more autocross.
Next year is when ill go fp black and maybe a 2.4L !

Any passes with it?

I auto-cross it , starting September I’m going to be going to the drag strip.

Cool.

I’m hoping to get a 11sec pass, actually i should be able to get an 11sec pass but don’t want to bench race.

Lol I don’t post much here but damn this thread. Can’t tell if ADD or hyper.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Who told you that you needed a Double Pumper for this setup?

Cute starter Evo though.

So a evo owner that will drag race it ??? Nice nice

Johns (88slowmarro) the one to talk to about the nisky lot, he put the whole thing together and runs the meets every weekend.

I love this thread. Also, I’m pretty sure I just rep’d ReDevil and it gave him a full green bar…

:pop

Oh and Nolans second in command.

How does rep even work, is it the more you have the more powerful your reps are or something?

No.

darn, well in other news just heard the olympic announcer say “She’s the best breast stroker in Danish history” made me laugh.

megan manifold is meh
s1’s are baby size
the fic 1450s are a pain to dial in apparently
yea why do you have a double pumper in the car lol?

looking forward to seeing the car tho. 8 or 9?

If you were more concerned with putting your own car together than what everyone else is doing, you would of had something running last year.

You need to add the Corey s2k mod to this list. In dash iPad

Mine did run all of last yr , new setup is under way and I honestly don’t care about my car a.t.m …but way to confirm to me that you have a stick in your ass for some reason about me ! I cracked a joke and ya wanna act like a cunt ! Cool ill keep kicking the stick farther in then . Nice way to give attitude to someone that helps when I can and advice etc . Don’t know what I did to ya for it so whatever . Keep thinking your the man with your 800 h.p evo that all ya do is roll run !!!