Any new urban exploers here?

Any one here down for some urban exploring?
just in case there is a few new people that are intersted in doing it, that i don’t already know…

where have you explored this year

i have a GREAT PLACE if you want to hear it.

its seriously a great place

what place is this?

Rochester subway? Buffalo central terminal?

down on Rt 5, near where the pier used to be, there is this huge ass abandoned SHIP

you can sneak on it, but it’s allegedly haunted and i even heard a group of devil worshippers have ceremonies and shit in the lower decks

it’s crazy ass, maybe i’ll take a pic of it one of these days

if you checked it out, it’d be like that old MTV show where they sent kids into old abandoned prisons and stuff

Im really interested but im scurd. and you usually do that on a weeknight and im old and have to work in the morning.

Actaully I’d be quite interested I used to know a few people in canada that would that stuff. Looked like fun but I was never in canada.

^ i think you are just too busy playing fantasia or aladdin on your sweet ps2 :stuck_out_tongue:

yes i know that ship… its very hard to get onto very hard.

been to both oof those. not this year tough.

way to point at fuzzy! :slight_smile:

anyone run around inside that psych center near buff state?

i bet that would be a hell of a fucking time

you can get on. i think you should dude, i’d even consider going

:cockblock

have you ever been to the place?? there is an old guy that owns the boat propierty that sits outside all the time waiting for kids to try to get on… also the other night i drove by there was a boat right outside of it w/ flashing lights.

that is also very very hard to get into. 3 years ago tough it was a differnt story.

i told dos he can explore my ass. I don’t think he liked that suggestion too much

He just doesn’t want to get lost. Such a well traveled path and all…

dos take me urban exploring before i leave to go back to school

not at all… I’ve run around behind that fence… most of the windows and doors are just open to walk into… of course its illegal… but the fence in the back is usually unlocked

how recent is this? they are doing construction on it, and its pretty well patroled over there… you used to be able to walk right up and go in the side door… now its all fenced and shit…