Any nissan part for cheap

Hey guys

I moved out west to edmonton and work at a Nissan dealership, I get most parts at least 50 percent off, I am coming home for chirstmas and have room for shit or I could possibly ship it if its still a good price to you…

Let me know by email andrewbugg@gmail.com what u want and Ill price it out for you…

hey man…get me a price on stock 240sx floor mats…the ones that say 240sx on them…

I was always wondering how much can a dealer get 300zx brakes for:

calipers and rotors fronts lets say.

I need a set of these too - Black for my S14

oh yeah…as for colour i just want the s13 ones…greyish if u can

91+up frunt bumper?

I need a set of these too - Black for my S14[/quote]

Price on 1991 - S13 floor mats - Tan for LE interior

I need a set of these too - Black for my S14[/quote]

I’m interested in a price on the s14 mats as well.

Nismo Titanium Shift Knob and Nismo Rad Cap/Thermostat.

i have a set of 240sx matts. there mint condition. they were in my sunroof top holder thing. i have no use for them. shoot me an offer

I seem to have alot of replies, I will get back to you, tommorow or the next day…Please if anyone msg’s me be VERY specific, car model, even part numbers will do wonders…, I dont want to sound like a fool at the parts desk…

Thanks

I seem to have alot of replies, I will get back to you, tommorow or the next day…Please if anyone msg’s me be VERY specific, car model, even part numbers will do wonders…, I dont want to sound like a fool at the parts desk…

Thanks

word up!

Find out how much for a stock radiator for a 1989 nissan 240sx hatchback.

I live in trenton i believe your the guy who had the eagle talon if im not mistakin, and i think i have you on my msn you rich bastard lmfao.

can you find out how much a s14 1998 bell housing would be
thanks
skinny