Any nutritionists here?

[quote=“Schema”"]

All the health sites that should have my answer are blocked from work, and I’ll probably forget to ask later.

[/quote]

[quote=“sureshot!,post:20,topic:38362"”]

Anyways, instead of listening to a bunch of schleps on this forum that may ( zd ) or may not ( others ) know what they are talking about, why not research it yourself? If you are this passionate about a change, it’d help to have a good comprehension of why you doing what to your body.

[/quote]

[quote=“sureshot!,post:20,topic:38362"”]

Anyways, instead of listening to a bunch of schleps on this forum that may ( zd ) or may not ( others ) know what they are talking about, why not research it yourself? If you are this passionate about a change, it’d help to have a good comprehension of why you doing what to your body.

Most workout/athletic/bodybuilding forums are filled with meatheads that may not be the most wise when giving advice… however most of those forums also have a “nutrition” section that almost never has trolls, always has superb advice and will be much more likely to help you.

forums that have a nutrition section that you should read:

www.bodybuilding.com
www.rosstraining.com
www.sherdog.com
www.anabolicminds.com

Anyways to answer your question, in a very broad way… you need carbs, skipping them is straight fucking retarded. Quaker instant oats blended into a protein shake is :tup:. ( just ask me what mass quantities of oats did for my cholesterol rating )

Consider rearranging your diet from figuring out your daily CALORIE intake, to figuring out your nutrient macros… such as how many GRAMS of carbs/protein/fats you need.

Also, as many universites are starting to prove, the GI index is worthless.

[/quote]

I’ve been having protienshakes/whole oats, and peanutbutter smoothies. One of my replies indicated I was on a 45/35/20 % split on protiens/carbs/fats durning bulking (out of about 3500 cal). I’m actually fairly caught up, more than most, on that matter. Again, the sole question was based on health concerns of having no sugar. I’m on the bodybuilding forums too, again, just a long 9 hour day at work with everything blocked :slight_smile: