any one ever see

it was a black LT1 camaro. it had PIAA headlights in it and i think a nice large cowl hood.

it had a carbed engine in it and i saw it about 5 years ago downtown pittsburgh befor i was into camaros.

i was wondering if anyone ever saw this car run???

yea that dude is Amus. his tow truck used to be an esclade with a full
enclosed trailer. the current motor up the the last time i saw it was a
406. before it was a lt1 with a supercharger on it. with some 18 enekis. the last time that car was down the local spot was when it scattterd the tranny everywhere and even hit oneslowbowtie with a piece of shrapnual in the leg.

was suppose to be a 10 sec car with that motor:rolleyes:

ive heard stories about that from a buddy that used to go to your local stop. he had a orange civic with a white and blue interior and teh car was ong black wheels.

im guessin that was the guy becaus4e i remember him being middle eastern or of darker skin. the car sounded awesome and i saw a pic online of a car that looked like it and it reminded me of it.

so no one ever saw it run though??:frowning:

nope, i never saw it run. just pulled in/out of kings a few times back in the good ole days. sounded good tho.

heard of it,never saw it!!!:slight_smile:

ive seen it run. not a the track always at the spot. he did alright back then but when he grenaded his tranny he was running a red supercharged Lt1[cutty knows this fool]. he’s a black dude with some money cause of his brother died in an explosion and he got is his ear fucked up. if you see him his ear is kinda like melted to his head. and he is bald and his white chic drives a
burgendy lt1 z28 thats in auto.

Originally posted by Quik
ive seen it run. not a the track always at the spot. he did alright back then but when he grenaded his tranny he was running a red supercharged Lt1[cutty knows this fool]. he’s a black dude with some money cause of his brother died in an explosion and he got is his ear fucked up. if you see him his ear is kinda like melted to his head. and he is bald and his white chic drives a
burgendy lt1 z28 thats in auto.

who is the red s/c car?

a white short dude. its like a 95 z28 he was up zeli at flashlites
he got smoked by that truck i think it was him