Tonight Flashlight drags: results

saw eric from hybrid whooping up with the Type R, and i think i saw Kolar talking to him. went undefeated all night, raced a LT1 Z28 twice, some small pickup with a v8, and an 01 TA. was a fun night and i’m glad i made it to one of them.

congrats to you and eric

thought i saw ur car there…i was there…but not raceing do to tranny trouble…i saw some fast lt1’s there

you qouted the wrong guy

ur right…but know i did the righ qoute :smiley:

i saw one SCed LT1. sounded like a little birdie got caught under the hood (centrifugal blower)

was that the teal one that the chick was driving… i raced that flat black coupe probally a 45 -46 built up 327… starting line guy was like i dont think you are going to win this one… dead even till half track then pulled like a car on him…that guy was like wtf

yeah, that thing was pretty cool… i remember seeing your car there too… red del sol with black wheels right?

anybody see the read gsx that went to lanuch and…well…it looked like he stalled…but actually…when he went to lanuch…his clutch went…or something in the tranny blew…that was my friend brian…and i was the one that didnt race b/c of tranny issues…hes pretty pissed b/c he bought the tranny from some dude out in uniontown i think…and the guy said its built big time and will handle what u through at it…well it was a soft lanuch at like 1500 brian said…and it didnt take shit

well kinda maroon with bronze but red with black is close enough

anyone get some pics…if so post them up…espically the chic with the sc ltI and you can post pics ofher car also if you have them :smiley:

its 1995 subaru wagon burgandy :bash:

did yall see that tractor trailer run up there…that was sweet